Friday, August 14, 2009

I am upset again tonight. I'm in bed and it's only 10:20. I'm laying on ice packs and they hardly help. I am emotional and thinking a lot and have anxiety. I wish I could be camping with attractive people that have beautiful souls. I wish I could do that. I wish I wouldn't get so worked up about things like thing. I saw a picture of a drummer from MO and his wife and it made me so upset and jealous. I'm such a freak. I just need to get all of this out of my heart. I am listening to Jeniferever and just trying to cleanse myself. Ask your friends if they like Jeniferever and if they do tell them to call me. I hate telephones, nevermind. Have you seen me cry yet? I hope not, I never want anyone to see me so vulnerable. I noticed I need to be ready for everything, like so prepared people look at me funny. If not, I flip a shit and get the worst panic attack. Theres a gnat flying around my had and i wapped at it and hit my face. and i got a cut on my knee from a pillow.

No comments: